Home   |   Site Map   



EB-3 Employment-Based Immigrant Visas (Green Cards)

The EB-3 category is for professional, skilled and other workers.

Professional Workers

  • Job requires a U.S. Bachelor’s degree (or foreign equivalent)

Skilled Workers

  • Job requires two years of training or experience

Other Workers

  • Job requires less than two years of training or experience
  • Only 10,000 visas are available annually


  • A labor certification is always required;
  • Visa number for this category is sometimes unavailable (priority date is not current according to the Visa Bulletin); and
  • I-485 Application (Adjustment Application) can only be filed if a visa number is available (where the priority date is current according to the Visa Bulletin).

Other types of employment-based visas are also available. Please also visit the rest of our website to see other ways to obtain a green card to live in the United States. 


   © Copyright 2004 - 2021 Cayer Dyson Law, P.C.      All rights reserved. Reproduction in whole or part without permission is prohibited | Website Disclaimer