Cayer Dyson Law is a full-service U.S. immigration law firm offering a range of legal services. Our expertise covers a variety of areas and is designed to support individuals, families and employers. Because the outcome of our cases shapes the futures of individuals and/or companies, we pride ourselves on delivering the highest standards to our clients. Our clients frequently return to us in the future for additional immigration assistance, or are the source of referrals to other clients. Most of our cases follow our proven 5-step process for building a successful immigration case.
Our cases generally fall into one of the following categories:
During your initial consultation, we will review with you the following questions to determine your eligibility for immigration benefits::
- Do you want to remain in the United States permanenly or for only a temporary period?
- Are any of your family members green card holders or U.S. citizens?
- Is your employer willing to sponsor you for a visa?
- How did you enter the United States?
- Have you ever overstayed a visa?
- Have you ever been the subject of removal or deportation proceedings before an Immigration Judge? Do you have a prior order of removal or deportation?
- Have you ever been arrested for any reason? Have you ever been convicted of any crimes anywhere in the world?
- Are you afraid of returning to your country for any reason? Why?